FM Reliance’s Fire Service and Maintenance Contract is a cost effective way of managing your Fire System maintenance. Our certificated Sub Contractors are qualified to carry out the routine maintenance and servicing of a wide range of systems regardless of the manufacturer or original installer, so even if you have a mixed environment of fire alarms across your property estate, you only need one maintenance company.
- Fire alarm maintenance and servicing
- Fire extinguisher servicing
- Sprinkler maintenance and servicing.
- Gas suppression systems
- Fire damper maintenance
- Fire phone and mimic panel maintenance and servicing
- Smoke control and AOV maintenance
- Dry riser maintenance and certification
- Fire seal maintenance, repair and installation
An electrical fire warning/automatic fire detection system installed in any commercial building must be serviced, inspected and tested in accordance with BS 5839-1:2013, the fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings – Part 1: Code of practice for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of systems in non-domestic premises.